Looking for proofreader (2 pages, unpaid)

Hey all, I’ve written an entry for the One Page RPG Jam currently held on itch.io. It’s not my first game, but the first one in English, which is a secondary language for me.

Would anyone be so kind as to do a bit of proofreading, correcting commas, perhaps improving my wooden English here and there?

This is of course a hobby project wirhout any budget.

The game is a pamphlet flyer, so two pages A4 really (front and back), about 800 words. The setting is a German city in 1500 AD - think Warhammer and Dr. Faustus; the mechanics are what I call PbtC (PbtA, but using cards instead of dice).

1 Like

I’d certainly be willing to have a look over it.

1 Like

I’d be happy to take a look too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooh sounds interesting! Let me know if you need more eyes on it. I do proofreading (and editing and writing) for my father’s business… If your post is any indication, your written English is much better than my dad’s :sweat_smile::joy: so it shouldn’t take too long!

1 Like

Hey, that’s very generous! For now, I think I have enough helpers for such a short game. I’m planning for a release in the next couple of days.

However, in case I ever do something similar, I’ll keep you offer in mind!

That’s awesome you’ve got many eyes on it. Good luck with the release!!! Can’t wait to read.

1 Like

Here’s the finished game. Enjoy, everyone, and don’t forget to leave a rating if you do!
Secrets of Salzburg by Florik

1 Like