Planescape (2e) module reviews

For the last three years I’ve run a Planescape campaign through almost all of its modules. Now, after successfully finishing it, I want to look back and review these adventures, highlighting the pros and cons of each one, starting with the introductory one — “To Baator and Back”.

4 Likes

Next one — a low-level investigation adventure set in Sigil.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I’m going to post here that I’m enjoying reading this. Not only for your own satisfaction, but to allow you to keep posting, since there’s a certain limit to how often you can post in succession. I read the first two, will still need to read the third. Sigil/planescape always looked fun. Actually reading about the adventures might get me motivated enough to investigate further.

2 Likes

A review of a level-agnostic adventure from “The Well of Worlds” anthology.

3 Likes

One of the best one-shots from “The Well of Worlds” anthology.

2 Likes

Continuing with the “Well of Worlds” one-shots, an adventure in Carceri — “Hard Time”.

2 Likes

Still enjoying (and commenting to give you the possibility to keep posting) :slight_smile:

1 Like

A review of the second chapter of “The Great Modron March” anthology — “The Unswerving Path”.

2 Likes

Today’s review is the third chapter of “The Great Modron March” anthology — “Ambushed!”, where the party tries to protect the modrons from being captured by the order of evil nomadic knights.

1 Like

Today’s review is about four mysterious portals of Sigil that open every 500 years and lead to the places most mysterious, even by the multiverse’s standards.

2 Likes

Today’s review once again brings you to Sigil, where a serial killer is on the loose, a new cult worships the Lady of Pain, and even the dabus act weird and nervous. Whoever is behind all of this, you soon understand that the answer lies inside the Harbinger House…