Into the Dungeon: Revived

Into the Dungeon: Revived — v2.1 release

A new minor release for a new year. Slight changes and additions to the rules, clarification, bug fixes, and layout improvement.

cover

ItDR is a lightweight fantasy-themed role-playing ruleset designed for a streamlined gameplay. Gather your friends, grab some dice, and dive into the world of sword and sorcery adventures of your own creation!

Home page

itch.io page

Full changelog

7 Likes

I don’t have anything productive to add, just wanted to let you know that ItDR is great and I appreciate the effort. Thanks for continuing to improve it.

3 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Hopefully, I’ll get to releasing some modules and additional material for it in the next year.

Into the Dungeon: Revived — v2.2 release

A new minor release for a new year. Small changes and additions to the rules, clarifications of multiple spells, bug fixes, and layout improvement.

Home page
itch.io page
Full changelog

Also a blog post about the past and the future of ItDR here.

2 Likes

The first adventure that was used to playtest the game. Some additional content was added, as well as random encounter tables.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Over four years had passed since the initial release of the Into the Dungeon: Revived, and with over five thousand downloads of the main rulebook alone it is a good time for a questionnaire. If you have played or run games using ItDR, please answer a couple of questions to help me with the further development of the game.

Questions for Players

Questions for Referees

ishtar-2023-06-24.jpg

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

It’s awesome that you are continuing to work on this. Into the Dungeon is fantastic!

3 Likes
1 Like

The ItDR Questionnaire was running for about two months, and I think it is time to collect the results.

Thanks to everyone who took part in completing the questionnaire. Your input is very important and will certainly help with the further development of the game!

1 Like